1. To begin, return to our Home Page and click on the “all new users click here to register” link on the left-hand side of the page or on the “register” link at the bottom of that same page.
3. Using the drop-down menu at the top of the registration form, select your course – Point and Insurance Reduction Program
4. Fill out the Registration form.
5. IMPORTANT: When registering, please make sure to provide the following:
5. Review the information (especially the phone number and email for validation and password purposes), and click on the “register” button.
6. You will then be logged out as part of the normal registration process. Click ‘Logout/Home’ at the top of the page. Again, we will email your username and password to the email address that you provided at time of registration.
7. (Go to your email and then) Log back into the course using your emailed username and assigned password.
8. Process your payment using our secure payment solution.
9. Change your password (to one you have chosen) as required by the DMV. Make a note of your new chosen password – as we will NOT send any more emails.
10. Answer a few personal validation questions. We are required by state regulations to have personal validation questions answered by all students taking our course. These questions are used to verify that the student reading the material is actually who they are claiming to be. These questions protect us and our students from fraud. None of the information given by the student is sold or provided to any third parties. All of your information is kept private and is used only for the purpose of verifying your identity/participation.
11. The list of sections will then appear. Click on the “start course” button to begin learning!
12. After completing each chapter of the program you will take a short review quiz. You are not required to achieve a minimum passing on the end-of-chapter review quizzes to continue on to the next chapter, nor are you required to achieve a certain passing grade in order to complete the final exam.
13. You will take the final examination after you have completed all 11 sessions. The final exam consists of 5 multiple-choice questions. You only need to achieve a 1% passing grade on the final exam to graduate. We will mail you a completion certificate within 7 days after you complete the course. After you complete your course, please call us at 1-631-360-2160 to arrange for your certificate delivery.
* Please note that you can exit and re-enter the program at your own convenience. Our student progress monitoring feature allows you to pick up exactly where you left off.
Sites and Servers may have DOWN TIME – HEAVY TRAFFIC- OR OTHER UNFORESEEN Problems. On most Internet sites, when DOWN TIME occurs, you may see PAGE UNAVAILABLE. This condition usually only lasts for a short period of time.
DOWN TIME can be related to your computer or your Internet connection. In this case you must contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) directly.
Students having difficulties using the Internet or having problems that occur online may call for technical help at the HELP DESK: (631) 360-2160. Leave a message including YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER, TIME, DATE & QUESTION. A school representative will return your call as soon as possible.